Silverline Kontrax Filing Cabinets
£120.00 – £159.00 + VAT
- Silverline Kontrax Filing Cabinets.
- The improved Kontrax Filing Cabinet range is an ever popular entry level product.
- Ideal for home, office or archival use.
- The range offers a filing capacity of 2.1 metres of linear storage providing good price to quality ratio.
- Available in 2, 3 & 4 Drawer’s + 6 Finishes.
Silverline Kontrax Filing Cabinets.
- 5 year guarantee on Silverline Kontrax Filing Cabinets.
- Silverline Kontrax Filing Cabinets are Fira certified.
- 30kg suspension file carrying capacity per drawer.
- Anti-Tilt Locking Mechanism (unit must be on level ground).
- 100% drawer extension.
- 2 key mastered series.
- Dimensions of Silverline Kontrax Filing Cabinets-
4 drawer unit 1320Hx 458Wx 620D
3 drawer unit 1009Hx 458Wx 620D
2 drawer unit 711Hx 458Wx 620D
- Internal Drawer Dimensions – 280Hx 387Wx 525D.
Free delivery and installation to London M25 and Essex for Silverline Kontrax Filing Cabinets and all products shown on this website.
Manufactured in the UK by Silverline Office Equipment.
Click here to view our full range of new filing cabinets
Silverline have been manufacturing steel office furniture for over 30 years in the UK. With continuous manufacturing reinvestments, we have led the industry in moving with changing work environments. Creating adaptable, sensible and secure products for every kind of working situation; we design and specify with a view of the future in mind.
In response to this new economic environment we have enhanced our existing Executive and M:Line filing cabinet ranges to use sustainably sourced steel, and shows a significantly reduced carbon footprint of the products that contain it.
Ever conscious of the impact on the environment, we are pleased to not only meet ISO 14001 standards, but also be part of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Programme or FISP developed by FIRA. FISP has rapidly become established as the industry forum on all environmental and sustainable issues. FISP focuses on not just environmental issues, but also purchasing, end of product life, social and community issues.
Each item of Silverline furniture complies with British and International Standards on dimensions, strength, stability and ergonomics. They also enable employers to meet their obligations under the Health & Safety at Work regulations and the legislation brought in with the Disability Discrimination Act.
We’re equally committed to creating a workspace that ticks all the legislative boxes, guarantees the health and safety of staff, and is inclusive to all. Helping you deliver on your responsibility pledges is our responsibility too.